Sponsor

Friday 30 May 2014

Surat Lamaran Kerja

Terms : job application




Dear . ,Mr / Mrs Personnel

PT .  Bank Negara Indonesia 46
In ,- 
place 

Dear Sirs ,In accordance with the information for jobs from PT . Bank Negara Indonesia 46 that I got from the website www.goloker.com , I intend to apply for a job and join the company that Mr / Mrs lead . As part of the work is intended Officer Development Program ( ODP ) 

Here is my short data
name :
Place / date . birth :
Last Education : 
address : 
Phone ( HP ) : 
Status :

As for the consideration that I include in order to be accepted in the mother leads the company are:1 . 4x6 Photo

2 . Yellow Card 
3 . Copy ID
4 . Letters Job Application
5 . Curiculum Vitae
6 . S1 Copy of diploma
7 . Transcript 
8 . Certificate of Police 
An interview of Mr / Ms Personnel so I hope that I can explain in more detail about the potential and my ability to companies that Mr / Mrs lead . 

Similarly, the cover letter , I thank you for the attention of Mr / Ms personnel .
Yours sincerely ,



( Applicants )

No comments: